Hopefully this will brighten up your day. Also, the reason it’s took me so long is because this one took a whooole lot of editing and changing. Typical fussy me.
1) A bubble bath!
– I actually never have a bath, (i have a shower, i do actually wash..) but when I do it has to be a bubble bath. ULTIMATE stress relief.
2) Getting an email.
– Or facebook inbox. I don’t mean the ‘YOU ARE A WINNER, CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE LOAF OF BREAD!!!!!!!‘ kind. I mean ones off old friends, your ‘crush’, or even someone new.
– Especially long ones in bed, on the sofa, or when its cold
4) The first coffee of the day
– Its beyond me how anyone cannot like coffee. Or wake up without it.
5) Updating your ipod with old songs you forgot about.
– After ‘ABBA night’ at work, I had waterloo and mamma mia on loop for about a month.
6) When the rains pelting against your window, and you’re warm and snuggly in bed.
– I later discovered that some people are scared of this.
7) Finding gorgeous patterns for backgrounds and themes on your laptop/computer.
– Vintage patterns have took over everything on my laptop.
A proper catch up with friends.
– In person or on the phone. Although I don’t think doing it online has the same effect?
9) A McDonalds breakfast before an early start.
– Egg mcmuffin and a cup of coffee can make your long day look 10 times more appealing.
10) Getting sweet texts randomly.
– ‘Goodnight‘ ones are lush also!
11) Finishing the cleaning, sitting down and feeling abs fab about yourself.
– I clean, who knew?
12) A good TV night.
– Mine used to be Thursdays. Everything was on.. now everything is off
13) Getting a random compliment.
– I was in a shop once, and a little old lady told me i looked nice. Put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
14) RUSSLEHOWARD, RUSSLEHOWARD, RUSSLEHOWARD <33333333333333333333
– By rights he should have been number 1 on this list, but SOME people don’t appreciate the sexiness of a funny man. Mmm.
– Bonus happiness if you get more than you thought you would
16) Saving up and buying something you’ve wanted for ages.
– One day, I swear I’ll get those wellies.
17) Cuddles off your pet.
– Like my cat. They don’t come often though, she’s very antisocial.
18) Getting ready for a night out.
– I think I like this more than the actual night out. Vain as.
19) Meeting someone you just click with.
– ‘& i opened the door and it was like, CLICK‘ – Joanna, Friends.
20) The butterflies in your stomach when you’re on your way to meet someone special.
– Cheesy I know, but you know I’m right.
21) Having little goals, & completing them.
– When I say little, i mean little. But knowing you’ve completed something is an unbeatable feeling.
22) Talking to someone, and knowing you sound interesting.
– Talking about your ambitions, funny stories and ‘serious matters‘.
23) Having one of those books you cant put down.
- Every. single. Malorie. Blackman. Book. Ever.
24) Taking up writing again.
– That’s right, I’m extremely multi-talented
– Basically an international chill day.
Wow, im halfway through and I haven’t struggled once. Maybe I’m allot happier than I thought.
26) Watching your fave film.
– I could watch Love Actually all day, every day. The irony is that I dont actually have it
27) Discovering a new restaurant/bar that you love.
– I think I’m addicted to Gekko.
28) Having something to look forward too.
– Like a holiday, or just a day/night out.
29) Getting rewarded for something.
– I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face when I got awards from work. Its nice to feel appreciated.
30) Having ambitions.
– I WILL publish my own book, I WILL become an editor, I WILL direct&star in at least one film, & I WILL have my own office.
40) Getting mail.
– When I left school I was bombarded with post. Now i get hardly nothing! I miss it.
41) Someone knowing what I’m really thinking/feeling.
– I’m fine ‘your not’.
42) Christmas time.
– I don’t even mean Christmas day specifically. From Late November onwards, everything just seems so much better.
43) Looking through photos.
– Especially ones you cant remember forgot about.
44) Being in the mood where everything is hilarious.
– And having the ‘belly laugh’ where it actually hurts.
45) My mum.
– Not when she’s being super bitch though.
46) ‘Good crack‘ online
-When the conversation just flows.
47) A takeaway.
– Its like a big fat greasy hug.
48) Waking up and realising theirs more time to sleep.
– made even better when you know theirs actually no need for you to get up that day.
49) Finishing off an essay.
– only if you save it properly, as I learned last week </3
50) Going on a shopping spree.
– & coming home and re-looking at your stuff.
Tell me what makes you happy in the comments below?
Ciao for now,